- Business Utility Application
- Home Owner Utility Application
- Renter Utility Application
- Terminate Utility Services
CLEVER UTILITIESUtility bills are issued once a month, near the 1st and will have charges for the previous month's usage. The charges will be representative of Water, Sewer, Trash, and a Primacy fee.
What is A Primacy Fee?
- The primacy fee is charged by DNR for testing of the Water Supply.
Deposits required for New Service:
ALL new water and sewer accounts will be required to place a deposit on their account prior to service being established.
- Homeowner (Proof of Purchase) - $60.00
- Rentals (Proof of Lease agreement) - $120.00
- Commercial - Owner (Proof of Purchase) $100
- Renter (Lease agreement) $120
- Utility bills are due on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend, please make sure to have it paid prior to the close of business on the Friday before the due date to avoid a 10% late fee being assessed to your bill.
- Past due bills that are not paid by 5:00pm the Monday before the 1st Tuesday of the following month will be subject to disconnection and will incur a $25.00 fee. On the 1st Tuesday of every month if you have not paid your past due, you must pay your account balance in full in order to have services restored. This means that you will be required to pay your past due bill, your current bill, and the $25.00 fee.
WATER AND SEWER SERVICES BROKEDOWN
- Water rates are assessed on a per 1,000 gallons of usage. The first 1,000 gallons are charged at $8.50 and each additional thousand gallons are charged at $4.00
- Sewer rates are assessed on a per 1,000 gallons of usage. The first 1,000 gallons are charged at $14.32 and each additional thousand gallons are charged at $3.12
- Residential Tax on Water - 1.75%
- Commercial Tax on Water - 8.35%